Photo Courtesy of the Valley Symphony Orchestra
If you’re looking for things to do in McAllen this weekend, then be sure to mark your planners for all of the events below! You can look forward to many Halloween celebrations, a James Bond-inspired performance by the Valley Symphony Orchestra, a Youth Art Class at the IMAS, and so much more! Check them all out!
Friday, October 25th
- Visit the Bony Trail at Quinta Mazatlán until October 31st from 8:00 AM until 5:00 PM. There is a park admission fee of $3 per person.
- Texas Home & Outdoor Expo at the McAllen Convention Center is set from 4:00 PM until 6:00 PM each day this weekend.
- Boat and Fish on Town Lake at Firemen’s Park will be held from 4:00 PM until 8:00 PM each day this weekend.
- Sip, mingle, and shop during Blooms and Bubbly from 4:00 PM until 7:00 PM at Southern Roots Flower Market.
- Fall Festival Pumpkin Patch at La Cova Ranch is scheduled from 5:00 PM until 9:00 PM, Saturday from 11:00 AM until 9:00 PM, and Sunday from 12:00 PM until 8:00 PM. There is an admission fee of $7 per adult, three years and older for $3, and two years and under for free.
- Dental Park Halloween Bash will be held from 5:00 PM until 7:00 PM. There will be a costume contest, candies, food, games, and much more family-fun.
- Scary Night Fall Festival at A Step in Time’s Antiques, Vintage, and More is set from 5:00 PM until 8:00 PM.
- Take your Fall Family Photos at Chick-fil-a on 27th and Nolana between 6:00 PM until 8:00 PM.
- Bruja Market at Brewsome will be held from 6:00 PM until 9:00 PM. It’ll be a night of art, brews, food, and fun! This is a pet-friendly event.
- McAllen Food Park Night and Halloween Costume Contest will take place from 8:00 PM until 10:00 PM.
- Catch a performance of James Bond Meets Brahms: Two Men of Mystery, One Incredible Concert by the Valley Symphony Orchestra at the McAllen Performing Arts Center from 8:00 PM until 10:00 PM. Tickets start at $25. Click here to purchase.
- Are You Afraid of the Art? will be held at Grain to Glass from 9:00 PM until 2:00 AM.
- House of the Dead 2 at The Side Room will take place from 10:00 PM until 2:00 AM.
- Season of the Witch Goth Night will be held at Cine El Rey beginning at 11:30 PM. No cover for 21-years and over but there will be a $5 charge for 18-years and over.
Photo Courtesy of the IMAS Museum
Saturday, October 26th
Photo Courtesy of Sun & Ski Sports – McAllen
Sunday, October 27th
Tag Us, Explorers!
As you’re exploring McAllen, don’t forget to tag us or use #exploremcallen and #mcalleneats for a chance to be featured on our social media!