Get ready for some spooktacular events, live music, and many more things to do in McAllen! There’ll be no shortage of fun in the fall in McAllen this October.
Whether you’re looking to explore McAllen for all things spooky, take photos with your family at local pumpkin patches, or enjoy the outdoors, there’s something for everyone in McAllen! Check out all of these events happening in October!
Make time with your friends and family to visit these Pumpkin Patches in McAllen:
- It’s open Friday from 5:00 PM until 9:00 PM, Saturday from 11:00 AM until 9:00 PM, and Sunday from 12:00 PM until 8:00 PM.
- Located at 4124 Lark Ave.
- (956) 215-1205
- Adults: $7
- 3 years and older: $3
- 2 years and under: Free
- It’s open Monday through Friday from 3:00 PM until 8:00 PM, and Saturday and Sunday from 10:00 AM until 8:00 PM.
- Located at 6712 N. Bentsen Rd.
- (956) 457-3035
- Adults: $8 Monday through Friday, $10 Saturday and Sunday.
- 2 years and under: Free
Spooktacular Events and Attractions:
Walk into the Nightmare on Broadway haunted attraction!
- It’s open Thursday through Sunday from 8:00 PM until 12:00 AM.
- Located at 120 S. Broadway
- (956) 972-0911
- $20 for general admission tickets and $35 for VIP. Click here to purchase.
Enjoy a live performance of The Rocky Horror Picture Show at Cine El Rey with weekly showings during October.
- October 12th, 19th, and 26th from 10:00 PM until 2:00 AM. The last showing is on October 31st from 8:00 PM until 12:00 AM.
- Presale tickets are available for $15 before the day of the show. Click here to purchase.
Saturday, October 12th
Saturday, October 19th
Sunday, October 20th
- Stop by the McAllen Public Library for some Spooky Science from 2:00 PM until 3:00 PM for children in grades three to five to experiment with fun, hands-on science activities.
- Calling all dachshunds and their humans! Join Dachtoberfest at Southern Roots Flower Market from 2:00 PM until 5:00 PM! It’s a dachshund social on the lawn with games, contests, and photo ops.
Tuesday, October 22nd
Friday, October 25th
- Compete in a costume contest, go trick-or-treating, and enjoy food at the Halloween Bash at Dental Park from 5:00 PM until 7:00 PM.
- Take your Fall Family Photos at Chick-fil-A on 27th & Nolana from 6:00 PM until 8:00 PM.
- Season of the Witch Goth Night will be held at Cine El Rey beginning at 11:30 PM. No cover for 21-year olds and older but there will be a $5 charge for 18-year olds and over.
Saturday, October 26th
Sunday, October 27th
Tuesday, October 29th
Wednesday, October 30th
Thursday, October 31st
Eat, Drink, and be Scary, Explorers!
As always, snap a photo during any of the events you visit and tag us! Use #exploremcallen, #mcalleneats, and #mcallendrinks to be featured on our social media accounts!